Try our super simple High Protein Cheesecake Recipe today!
- 2 scoops LDNM Vanilla Whey Powder
- 3 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon semi-skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 digestive biscuit
- ½ teaspoon butter
- Fruit of your choice (optional)
- Crush the digestive biscuit to crumbs and mix with butter. Transfer to a small jar and press firmly into the base to create an even layer.
- Mix thoroughly cream cheese, whey powder, milk, lemon juice and honey together thoroughly in a bowl and spoon the mixture onto biscuit base.
- Leave to set in the fridge for one hour.
- Top with fruits of your choice and enjoy
- Calories: 385
- Protein: 44g
- Carbs: 19g
- Fat: 15g