Try this tropical green smoothie recipe, which is ideal to get your vitamins and minerals in during busy periods!
- 120ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 mango
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add more milk if it’s too thick. Serve and enjoy.
- Store any leftover smoothie covered in the refrigerator for up to 8-10 hours.
- Calories: 160
- Protein: 3g
- Carbs: 36g
- Fat: 1g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!