Try our delicious Greek Lamb Chops Recipe; perfect for entertaining, or simply for a tasty, low carb, high protein meal!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 8 lamb rib chops (approx. 700g)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1.5 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh thyme
- Level teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped rosemary (optional)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3-4 peppercorn
- Vegetables mix of your choice (broccoli, asparagus, sugar snaps etc)
- Mix all the marinade ingredients well. Add the lamb chops and rub the meat with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a least few hours (preferably overnight).
- Return the lamb chops at room temperature and preheat the oven to 200C.
- Remove the lambs chops from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place the lamb chops on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes (for medium) flipping them sides halfway through cooking time.
- Let the lamb chops rest for 5-10 minutes and serve with a last minute squeeze of a lemon, a pinch of dried oregano and vegetables of your choice.
Nutritional Information (per serving – 4):
After draining the marinade & based on Sainsbury’s casserole veg mix
- Calories: 300 kcal
- Protein: 35g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fat: 15g