Another delicious recipe from award-winning chef Geo Bassani Lima: Goat’s Cheese and Roasted Butternut Squash Salad!
- 100g goat’s cheese
- 1x medium butternut squash
- 60g of raisins
- 100g of rocket salad (washed)
- 50ml olive oil
- 300ml water
- Splash of balsamic syrup
- Pinch of salt (to taste)
- Prepare the butternut squash by peeling it fully, cutting into cubes and placing it into a baking tray – before seasoning with olive oil and salt.
- Roast the butternut squash in the oven for 20 mins at 180°c.
- Meanwhile, boil the water and soak the raisins in a bowl until soft (about 5 mins). Remove the liquid and transfer the raisins to a separate bowl, where you will be adding pieces of goat’s cheese and the roasted butternut squash.
- Add the rocket salad to the mixture and season with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- Serve with an (optional) slice or two of garlic bread!
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!