Giant sets for a giant chest with MB! Giant sets are ideal for high volume, dynamic workouts in a short period of time – and great for both hypertrophy and volume work, meaning you can sub this workout in to mix things up with your current plan or even our market-leading Transformation Guides.
You can also stick several rounds of this giant set on to the end of your workout to increase total volume per week and better your results!
- Complete 3-5 rounds/giant sets;
- Complete exercises in order shown (in the above video)
- Minimal rests between exercises
- 90-120 seconds rest between exercises
The Exercise Order:
- 10 x Bench Press
- 10 x Piston Press
- 10 x Hex Press
- 10 x Press Up/Core Variation
Training each muscle group 2-3 times per week is more optimal for muscle gain than hitting each muscle once per week. Read more about this here.