Alrighty, one more for the #LDNMLadies. Just what you want before hitting the town in your high heels! (Boys, we aren’t judging you if you like to go out in high heels on a Friday night too – especially you military chaps). Right, no more friendly chat, lets get on with this legs and glutes workout.
- 10 minute cross-trainer or rowing machine,
- Dynamic stretches, and reduced weight warm up set on each exercise.
60 seconds rest between sets/supersets and different exercises – last set of each exercise should be to failure unless stated otherwise
- 4 sets of 5-6 reps hack squats – sets 3-4 should be drop sets to half the weight to failure
- 4 sets of 6-8 reps sumo deadlifts
- 3 sets of 6-8 reps leg press – after failing on the last set, rest for 20 seconds and rep to failure
- 7 sets of 10 reps laying (or seated) hamstring curls – 45 seconds rest between sets
- 5 sets of 5-6 reps heavy machine calf raises – straight legs
Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
LB and the LDNM team.