This is an example meal plan I have utilised during a bulking phase previously- macros will have to be tailored to your own specific needs but working off this plan may make it slightly easier!
- Protein porridge; 200ml almond milk, 80g rolled oats, 25g LDNM Whey, 50g of blueberries, tsp cinnamon, 100ml water.
- 2 slices of wholemeal brown bread, spinach and 2 poached eggs.
- Effervescent vitamin C, vitamin D3 tablet
- 80g red and white quinoa, can of tuna (130g), sliced green beans, diced beetroot, basil pesto,
- 2 x Fish oil tablets.
- LDNM Peanut Butter Stir Fry with 80g white basmati.
- 130g oats, 50g Muscle Mousse, 100g red apple, 100g banana, add ice and water as to your desired consistency,
- (I like a smoothie pre-training as it is more applicable to me when at work, university, or just on the move!)
Training 5:30 – 6:45pm
- Intra-workout Sustain 30-40g dextrose
- 20g LDNM Whey and 5g LDNM Creapure,
- 100g banana,
- Chicken breast, 120g savoury rice and mixed veg,
- Effervescent vitamin C.
- 150g fried salmon fillet, 75g sticky rice, shredded beetroot, lettuce and carrots.
I try to avoid snacking but if I do it is usually
- Celery with peanut butter,
- Small sweet potato with tuna and cottage cheese,
- Plain bagel with cottage cheese,
This is a good diet template to modify, creating a diet that works for you- especially if you are part of the 5-7pm post-work gym rush!