Fancy jazzing up your breakfast game, or simply adore savoury muffins? Then we have your back with these amazing Egg and Bacon Muffins!
Ingredients (makes 6 muffins):
- 12 bacon rashers (or ham slices)
- 6 eggs
- ½ onion (chopped)
- ½ green bell pepper (chopped)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Lay two bacon rasher (or ham!) slices in each large muffin tin. Press down the slices so they form a cup shape.
- Add small spoonful of chopped vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Crack an egg into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes (180C/350F) or until eggs whites are cooked through.
Calories/Macros (per muffin):
- Calories: 162
- Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 12g