Try this delicious, nutrient-packed dinner for 2; our Creamy Steak and Mushrooms!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 240g rump steak
- 150g spinach leaves
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 50g chestnut mushrooms (finely sliced)
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 30ml double cream
- Small handful of parsley (roughly chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Lay in the steak and fry to your liking (approximately 3 mins for medium rare).
- Remove the steak to a plate to rest until you’re ready to eat.
- Meanwhile in a second frying pan melt the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil. Add chopped onion and mushrooms and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomatoes and story fry for another 3 minutes.
- Pour in about 3 tablespoons of water, which will steam up and evaporate. When the water has all but disappeared, pour in the double cream and bring up to the boil.
- Slice your steak and add to the mixture.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 315
- Protein: 26g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 20g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!