Try this delicious recipe for Creamy Mustard Chicken – ideal for family dinner, or for dinner and lunch/dinner for the coming days!
Recipe (makes 4 servings):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200g mixed mushrooms
- 200g broccoli florets (trimmed)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard
- 100ml single cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. Place all mushrooms in the dry pan, tearing up any larger ones. Let them toast and dark gold. Remove from the pan.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Sear the chicken for 4 minutes (flip and cook 2 mins on each side).
- Add onion, mushrooms and broccoli to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes, tossing often. Then add mustard, cream and 150ml water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for further 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 268
- Protein: 38g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 6g