Try this delicious recipe, our Cod Fillets with Roasted Vegetables!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 4 x 200g cod fillets
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 100g green beans
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all vegetables with 1 tablespoon of the oil in a baking dish.
- Brush another tablespoon of oil over the fish season with salt and pepper and place on the vegetables. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes / 200C or until cooked through.
- Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, mustard and remaining oil to make a dressing.
- Divide the cooked vegetables among plates and top each with a piece of fish.
- Drizzle the fish with the dressing and scatter with chopped parsley.
- Calories: 326
- Protein: 30g
- Carbs: 16g
- Fat: 16g