You’ve got to try our brand new Coconut Prawn Curry Recipe!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 50g potatoes (diced into small cubes)
- 100ml full fat coconut milk
- 200ml of milk
- 250g prawns
- 1 medium tomato (diced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1-2 tablespoons of chili powder (or to taste)
- 150g frozen peas
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large pan, heat oil and add curry powder, cook for about two minutes.
- Stir in garlic and shallot and cook for a minute.
- Stir in coconut milk and regular milk.
- Add prawns, tomatoes, tomato paste, honey and chili powder. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen peas and cook for a few more minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with basmati or brown rice.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Protein: 15g
- Carbs: 13g
- Fat: 6g