- – 50g oats
- – one whole banana
- – one egg white
- – a handful of fresh raspberries
- – cinnamon
- Slice your banana into small pieces and mash with a fork until it is completely puréed.
- Then add into the bowl your oats, egg white, raspberries and cinnamon. Gently add some water to achieve the right consistency, whilst continually stirring the mixture to ensure it is fully combined.
- Microwave on full heat for approx 2 mins gently stirring the mixture half way through and then place in a hot oven (180 degrees) for about 10 minutes, or until it is visibly cooked on top.
- Add any extra fruit or toppings you fancy and enjoy!
Calories – 355kcals
This delicious recipe was brought to you by LDNM’s very own @alice_ldnm (twitter) check out her amazing Instagram profile – clean_eating_alice (Instagram)
For more delicious recipes don’t forget to check out our LDNM Recipe Packs.