This is a delicious, balanced and entirely satisfying meal: Cinnamon Eggy Bread with Bacon, Warmed Fruit and Maple Syrup
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- 6 bacon medallions
- 4 slices of bread (lightly toasted)
- Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- Medium banana (sliced)
- Optional: squeeze of honey, maple syrup or sprinkling of granulated sweetener
- Place the bacon medallions under a grill for 6-10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on a medium to high heat
- Whisk the eggs and egg white, before adding the cinnamon and whisking further. Pour onto a plate.
- Dip the bread in the egg on both sides for around 10 seconds, before placing on the pan; cooking for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Place two slices on each plate, topping with 3 bacon medallions and your honey/maple syrup/stevia
- In the same (now empty) pan, throw in your fruit; pushing around the pan for 2-3 minutes until softened
- Spread evenly on both your plates and serve!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 475
- Protein: 42g
- Fats: 11g
- Carbs: 51g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!