Ingredients (makes 10):
- 10 sweet pastry tart cases
- 120g cranberry sauce
- 600g turkey breast
- 10 pigs in blankets
- 50ml olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare a baking tray with olive oil and place the pigs in blankets on it. Roast for 20mins at 180°c.
- Remove the turkey breast from all packaging and season with salt and olive oil. In a frying pan, fry the turkey breast for 3 mins each side and place in the oven with the pigs in blankets for 10 mins or until cooked through.
- On a separate baking tray, place the tart cases and warm through for 4 mins or until golden.
- Meanwhile, remove the turkey breast and pigs in blankets from the oven and rest them on a chopping board. Cut the turkey breast into cubes or in circles using a pastry cutter.
- To assemble the canapés, place one teaspoon of cranberry sauce into the warm pastry tart, top up with the pigs in blankets and a piece of the turkey breast.
- Serve them on a sharing platter accompanied by a glass of mulled wine.
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!