Try these super simple treats, perfect for entertaining chocolate and peanut butter lovers alike: chocolate peanut butter cups.
- 90% chocolate bar
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- Melt 90% dark chocolate bar
- Pour about 1tsp of melted chocolate into each of the paper cups.
- “Smear” sides of paper cups with melted chocolate.
- Put it to a freezer for about 3 mins.
- Top it up with approx 1tsp of peanut butter and put it in the freezer for about 3 mins.
- Pour the remaining of melted chocolate over the top.
- Leave it in the freezer for at least 20 mins before transferring it to the fridge.
Makes 10 cups
Macros per cup (10):
- Protein: 3g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fats: 8g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!