Try our delicious & nutritious Chicken Wraps recipe for lunch or dinner this week!
Ingredients (makes 2 wraps):
- 250g chicken breast (chopped)
- 2 tortilla wraps
- ½ red onion (sliced)
- ½ carrot (peeled and sliced into long sticks)
- ½ cucumber (peeled and sliced into long sticks)
- ½ orange pepper
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of sweet paprika
- Pinch of Cajun
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat until. Add chicken, season with paprika, Cajun and honey.
- Cook, turning once, about 8-10 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides.
- In a meantime slice all vegetables into slim sticks.
- Place chicken on a wraps, top with sliced, red onion, cucumber, carrots, salt and pepper and fresh lemon juice.
- Roll wrap, cut in half and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per wrap):
- Calories: 296
- Protein: 33g
- Carbs: 26g
- Fat: 6g