These Chicken Skewers are absolutely delicious, and ideal for meal prep, dinner and entertaining. Our Chicken Skewers Recipe has no added rubbish, and forms the ideal replacement for sugary, overly-salted supermarket marinades.
Check out our savoury rice or chickpea salad for a delicious addition to this recipe, and remember to tag us in your efforts of any of our meals, workouts or guide progress using the hashtag #LDNMuscle
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 small courgette (cut into length thin strips)
- 1 red onion (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- Whisk olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl. Toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
Calories and Macros (per serving):
- Calories: 292
- Protein: 35g
- Fats: 15g
- Carbs: 3g
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!