Give this lovely dish a whirl, our Chicken Korma Soup!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 2 celery stacks (finely chopped)
- Small bunch coriander, stalks chopped and leaves reserved (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Thumbnail-sized piece fresh ginger (grated)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of korma curry paste
- 1 x 400g tin coconut cream
- 2 handfuls cashew nuts, plus extra to serve
- 500ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 chicken breast fillets (sliced)
- Handful green beans
- Natural yoghurt to serve
- Seal salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion, celery and coriander stalks, if using and cook over the medium heat for 10-15mins until softened and sweet. Add the garlic, ginger, turmeric and curry paste, then continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Pour in the coconut cream and the cashew. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10mins.
- Use a stick blender to blend the soup to a puree. Drop in the chicken slices and beans and simmer gently for 10 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve ladled into soup bowls with a few extra cashew nuts on top and some coriander leaves if you like. A swirl of yoghurt to cool down the soup also goes down a treat.
Calories and Macros (per serving):
- Protein: 28g
- Fats: 30g
- Carbs: 12g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!