Here we have a delicious, simple and healthy recipe for beef skewers; which are perfect for barbecues, entertaining or having as part of a meal!
- 500g beef cut of your choice
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 5 tablespoon tamari (or soy) sauce,
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 20g ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over your beef. Refrigerate for few hours (preferably overnight)
- Remove the beef from the marinade, and discard the remaining marinade
- Thread one beef strip, folding loosely and piercing the meat in several places on a wooded skewer (you can soak the skewers or use metal ones if preferred)
- Pop it on (or under) the grill and cook for about 5 minutes each side.
- Serve with fresh salad
Macros (after draining the marinade):
- Protein: 38g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fats: 14g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!