A nice breakfast, brunch or ‘elevensies’ is always a sure way to get back on track and make yourself feel human again after a break from your diet or busy period.
Here we have another delicious masterpiece from @Alice_LDNM, this won’t disappoint!
- 2 eggs,
- 2 rashers muscle food lean bacon medallions,
- 6 florets of broccoli,
- Handful of baby tomatoes,
- Coconut oil.
– In a saucepan, bring water to the boil, and place your eggs to cook for approx 8 minutes,
– Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a frying pan and place your kale, broccoli and tomatoes to sautee until soft and slightly browned,
– Place your bacon under the (or in a) grill to cook,
– Once your veg is cooked, assemble neatly in a bowl,
– Take your eggs off the heat and run under cold water until cooled, and then remove the shells, then slice in quarters,
– Once your bacon is cooked, remove from under the grill and slice into strips and assemble the eggs and bacon onto the vegetables,
– Season with a little pepper and enjoy!
We hope you find this as delicious as we did and remember we have a whole range of mouth watering recipes to try in our Lean Mains and Vegetarian recipe packs. Of course if it’s a dessert you are after check out our Protein Treats Pack.
This recipe will fit perfectly with any of our LDNM Guides and their diverse and informative Nutrition sections.