Chocolate and Banana Protein Pancakes:
What You’ll Need:
- Two whole eggs
- One banana
- 25g of chocolate ( or choice) of whey protein (12% off with code ‘LDNM’)
- Coconut Oil
- Your choice of toppings (I used 100g blackberries and pomegranate seeds)
- Toasted mixed seeds (optional)
- Mash your banana into a puree
- Break your two eggs into the mixture and combine, before adding your whey protein and a sprinkling of cinnamon and stirring this through.
- Turn on your grill so it begins to get hot.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a pan and then pour your mixture into the pan to cook.
- When the bottom of the pancake is cooked add your choice of toppings to the pancake before placing the entire pan underneath the grill to cook the top.
- Once the pancake is completely cooked, remove and plate up before covering with a sprinkling more cinnamon and some toasted seeds.
Protein – 24g
Fats – 16g
Carbs – 6