We are regularly asked for breakfast/snack recipes, but for many the emphasis is on convenience as they are up against the clock, rushing to work. Just for the record, we aren’t advocates of living off smoothies or juice/shake diets in ANY respect
We decided enlist the help of Team LDNM’s Alice, always guaranteed to make something, quick, tasty and delicious.
- One whole banana,
- 50g Blueberries (frozen),
- 80g Raspberries (frozen),
- One large tbsp. of Total 0% Greek Yogurt,
- Once scoop of LDNM Vanilla/Choc/Strawberry or Maple Syrup Whey.
- 50g Spinach,
- 10g Desiccated Coconut,
- 50ml Semi-Skimmed milk.
- Place all ingredients into a blender,
- Sprinkle in a little cinnamon,
- Blend and serve with an extra sprinkling of coconut.
- Protein: 27g
- Fats: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- 419 Kcals.
Remember we have a number of delicious recipe packs available. These recipes can all easily fit in to our LDNM Guides that incorporate flexible dieting and the infrastructure to help build an enjoyable and effective diet to promote sustainable progress and a healthy lifestyle!