Try this challenging Ab Workout with @MB_LDNM
This Ab Workout can be done as a standalone session, alongside cardio or at the end of a weights session.
We would advise training abs no more than 3 times per week, and always prioritise form over weight.
- Complete 3 x 10 reps of each exercise
- Add weight, or reduce the resistance, as required to make hitting 10 reps challenging
- Go to failure on the final set of each exercise
- 45-60 seconds rest between each exercise
- 3 x 10 Hanging Leg Raises
- 3 x 10 TRX Ab Roll Outs
- 3 x 10 Russian Twists
Remember to post your feedback on social media, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely reactions, repost some of the best and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!