Cinnamon Toast with Blueberry ‘Jam’
- One slice of rye bread
- One whole egg
- 50g Total 0% Yogurt
- 50g Blueberries
- Coconut oil
- Fresh strawberries and mixed seeds (optional topping)
- Break your egg into a bowl and whisk until fully beaten.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Take your rye bread and coat in the beaten egg so that it is totally covered, and place into the frying pan. Once in the pan, sprinkle the bread with your cinnamon.
- Flip the bread so that both sides are fried before removing and placing to stand on a plate.
- Meanwhile heat your blueberries in the microwave for approx. 1 minute, and then mix the berries with your Total 0% yogurt.
- Top your fried bread with your blueberry topping and add any extra toppings of your choice!
Protein – 15g
Fat – 13g
Carbs – 53g
For more delicious recipes be sure to check out our LDNM Recipe Packs, and follow @Alice_LDNM on twitter and Clean_Eating_Alice on Instagram.